Objavljeno je zvanično pismo izvršnog odbora o 5 ključnih stavki sa održane studije LUNG-SAFE. LUNG-SAFE Educational Modul je dostupan na linku www.linkicu.org.
Dear Lung Safe investigators,
the enrollment window has opened, in the Northern Hemishere, at the Midnight of February 1st and we are pleased to announce you that more than 100 sites have already enrolled their first patient! The response and the entusiasm of the participating ICU is great and very encouraging for the study success. Today there are5 key things we would like to remind you about Lung-Safe:
1. You may enroll patients over a period of four consecutive weeks of your choiche, which, however must end within March 31st
2. All patients undergoing invasive or non invasive ventilation or CPAP during their ICU stage should be enrolled, and screened daily for the presence of severe respiratory failure with the "SCREENING FORM"; if severe respiratory failure criteria are met a more detailed data collection will be required
3. Before enrolling their first patient all the investigators should complete the Lung-safe educational moduleand we strongly encourage them to do so. The module is already available at at http://linkicu.org
4. In the "Documents" section of the eCRF you can find useful material such as a "paper CRF" with graphics similar to the electronic version, a study flowchart, list of FAQs ans so forth...
5. Patients who are already in the ICU when you will open enrollment in your site should NOT be included in the study.
For any other question/comment, please contact your national coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining this study!
Giacomo Bellani and John Laffey
on behalf of Lung-Safe study executive committee